Thompson Nicola Cariboo United Way is looking for a Resource Development Associate located in Williams Lake. This position is an integral part of a strong team based in Kamloops, who inspire people to come together to make a lasting difference in our communities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to successfully negotiate, motivate and inspire others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self- motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Ability to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Computer literacy
- 1-3 yrs experience in fundraising, marketing, communications or combination
- Community Development Experience an asset
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and the ability for limited travel and flexibility
- Post Secondary Education in a business related discipline
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to the Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 25th
This is a permanent part time position – 20 hours per week. United Way thanks all interested applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.