Thompson Nicola Cariboo United Way is looking for an Office Assistant – an integral part of a strong team who inspire people to come together to make a lasting difference in our communities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience handling cash and some clerical duties
- Ability to multi task with attention to detail
- Event management an asset
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes
- The ability to be flexible
- Completion of Grade 12
- 1-2 years job related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to the Executive Director email@example.com by Wednesday March 5th
This is a permanent part time position- 25 hours per week. United Way thanks all interested applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.